C300 Case Erector, Right Hand
The Lantech C300 Case Erector distinctive pickup frame pulls the case from the magazine and forces it to open so it is square. The ﬂaps are folded before the case moves, making it rigid. A pusher bar, parallel to the rear wall, delivers it to spring-loaded side belts, which move in or out to compensate for variations in width, and carries it over the tape head to seal.
- Ergonomic Blank Loading. Easy to load magazine. Replenish blanks while machine operates. Simple and fast magazine adjustments.
- Blank Delivery Control. Powered belts are in control of the delivery speed of the case blanks. Blank retainers ensure the blanks are spaced correctly.
- Blank Separation. Special separators release only the leading blank to the pickup frame and holds onto the following blanks.
- Square Case Erecting. Eight vacuum powered suction cups hold the blank in the correct position after it leaves the magazine. Both leading panels are held securely.
- Stationary Flap Folding. Once the case is square, it remains square by folding the flaps while it’s stationary. This makes the case rigid and locks in the 90 degree angles.
- Square Case Transition. A pusher bar, parallel to the rear wall of the case, pushes it into the sealing section where spring-loaded side belts automatically adjust for any width variations.
Minimum Case Outer Dimensions: 7-7/8” L x 5-7/8” W x 5-7/8” H
Maximum Case Outer Dimensions: 19-5/8” L x 13-3/4” W x 23-5/8” H
Electrical: 230V, 3-ph, 60Hz
Pneumatic: 80 PSI