Equipment Reconditioning / Rebuild Services
Packaging Systems, Inc. has a separate facility and a very experienced and talented staff capable of reconditioning or rebuilding your current equipment to extend the years of additional efficient productive use.
Our process involves five important steps to assure that we understand your expectations; that we meet those expectations; and that you are satisfied with the results.
- We review the equipment condition and your reconditioning or rebuild expectations with you.
- Our sophisticated quoting outline and database, developed by Packaging Systems, Inc., ensures our understanding of the project requirements so that we do not miss the details. The outline flows into the work-order and our Quality Assurance checklist.
- We review the outline and quotation with you so that you understand the scope and the details of the project. We also discuss optional services so that you can make an informed decision regarding the extent of the reconditioning process.
- Packaging Systems, Inc. follows the work-order, which flows from the quotation outline, to order the necessary components and direct the services necessary to meet the requirements of the project.
- At the completion of the project, we set-up a FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) and review the Outline and Quality Assurance checklist with you.