George Gordon Associates
FG-2000W Inverted Wrapping System
GGA FG-2000W Inverted Wrapping System is a seven-axis, servo-controlled, food-grade wrapper with wash down capabilities. Its stainless steel rugged, open construction allows food particles to fall through, and accommodates wash down for all conveyors and wet wipe down of sealing sections. The GGA FG-2000W Inverted Wrapping System is a geometric packaging system, which will form, fill, seal and cut to form a package with various items inside. The film pockets are formed with a geometrically shaped forming box. The film is fed from the unwind and over a forming box to make a film tube. The sealed tube is formed around the product, which carries it into the crimper section.
- Full color touch screen for easy operator interface
- On-screen and remote diagnostics to reduce downtime
- Seven axis servo system optimizes all functions independently
- Modular construction for easy clean and plug-in versatility
- Small footprint for space efficiency
USED Very Good condition. This machine includes our Performance Guarantee and 90 day Parts Warranty.
Accommodates Film widths of 12” – 32”
Electrical: 230V, 3PH, 50/60HZ
Air: 1 cfm @ 80 psig