With over 60,000 placements worldwide, Lantech's application experience can provide the most efficient answer for your automated stretch wrapping needs.Customers wrapping 80-360 loads per day find the Q-1000 to be the answer to improving their shipping operation. Forktruck "traffic jams" around semi-automatic machines are eliminated and operator involvement in the wrapping cycle is not required.
The Q-1000 automatic conveyorized stretch wrapper can operate as a free-standing unit or be integrated into a high volume, conveyorized operation.
Operator Friendly Design:
- No trip hazards or pinch points.
- Easy to navigate touch screen.
- Clear access to load film.
- Fully guarded film roll carriage.
Efficient Load Handling:
- Wraps 45-60 loads per hour.
- Industrial duty conveyor, closed-space rollers, 4000 lbs. capacity.
- Options available to custom build to meet specific needs.
- Eliminate forktruck jams.
Safe and Convenient Design:
- Safe, unobstructed access to roll carriage for film loading from the side.
- Transition photocells mounted on either side of the turntable for easy access.
- If photocell beam is broken during the wrap cycle, the machine will immediately shut down.
- Complete system guarding and safety signage standard on all models.
Touchless Film Cutting System:
- Cutter wire safely guarded and hot only when necessary.
- Length of time for heated impulse is adjustable for film thickness and ambient temperature.
- Cutter wire does not come into contact with film, eliminates film build-up on wire for a clean, consistent cut.
Peak Production Speed: Up to 45 loads/hr
Maximum Load Size: 54"W x 48?L x 92?H
Minimum Load Size: 36?W x 36?L x 24"H
Maximum Load Weight 4000 lbs
Turntable Drive 1 HP TEFC
Turntable Speed (Variable) 1-12 RPM
Film Delivery System:
Film Delivery System: Power Roller-Stretch? Plus
Standard Pre-Stretch: 200% (100% - 300% available)
E-Z Thread? Roll Carriage Standard
Wrapping Force Variable(Electric)
Film Capacity 10" roll diameter
Standard Film Width 20"
Reach Arm with impulsed hot wire film cut-off
Machine Shipping Weight: Approximate Shipping Weight 7250 lbs
Electrical: 460V; 3-Phase
Air: 3-5 CFM @ 80 PSI