Side-Seal Wrapper. The Texwrap model 2203 wrapper combined with the model T-1322/2 shrink tunnel is the ultimate contract packager shrink wrapping system. It is versatile, efficient, easy to change-over, and economical to operate.
- 10.5" cross seal height opening.
- Touchscreen controlled heaters with auto tune
- AC Inverter duty motor with sensorless vector AC drives
- Handwheel adjustments for the seal jaw opening and seal line height.
- Film centerfolder with lay-on cradle and capacity to handle up to 54" wide rolls of single wound film
- Exit conveyor speed control for film relaxation
- Self contained film scrap wind-up system with automatic speed compensating dancer bar control
- Infeed conveyor speed trim to control product spacing.
- Autospacing for control of randomly spaced or choke fed products.
- MOTION TRIM for increased speeds.
- Allen Bradley PLC control.
- Swivel touchscreen operator interface with step by step product set-up and help screens to explain each function.
- Alpha-numeric "save as" for programs, ability to save to, custom product codes.
- Diagnostic features on the touchscreen.
- Adjustable film inverting head with controlled air bearing surfaces for reduced film drag.
- Horizontal and vertical photo eye controlled cross seal system to provide automatic adjustment of bag length.
- Pin perforator air evacuation system.
- Variable speed control with maximum belt speed of 100 feet per minute.
- Set-up scales on all mechanical adjustments.
- Dual speed modulation control automatically adjusts machine speed to match production flow (optional photo eye required)
- Test mode to simulate product run for estimating purposes
- Automatic speed maximizer (automatically brings machine up to top speed for a given set up)
- Durable powder coated finish
- Enhanced sealing performance for tall packages
- MAXIMUM PKG. SIZE: Infinite length x 20"W x 10"H
- MINIMUM PKG. SIZE: 4"L x 2"W
- FILM WIDTH: Maximum 54" flat film, 24"CF
ELECTRICAL: 240/208 volt, 1 phase, 20/23 amp
AIR: 80 psi