Cartoning Machines, or Cartoners as they are commonly referred to, are designed to automatically assemble, fold, close and seal a carton. During this process the carton is either automatically filled with a product(s), or is filled by an operator. These machines have two types of orientation, Vertical Cartoners and Horizontal Cartoners. In addition to the two types of orientation, Cartoning Machines offer many different options depending upon product size, throughput speeds, level of automation, and type of closure. These machines are often used in the pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics, bottled foods, and more. If you would like more information about cartoning, or are looking to increase automation on an existing cartoning line, contact one of our sales representatives today to see how we can help!
- Packaging Systems offers a range of cartoning equipment to fit your specific needs.
- Hand load cartoners with intermittent or continuous motion modes.
- High speed servo, automated load cartoners packaging up to 400 cartons a minute.
- Equipment designed to erect, fold, load, close and seal cartons around your product.
- Vertical or Horizontal End Load Cartoners.
- Contact a sales associate today to see how we can help on your next cartoning project.